Saturday 1 June 2013

30 Day Snap #1

My apron, shoes & name badge I wear to work!
 
So hello to all you lovelies who read my blog! I did a little intro blog post about what the 30 day snap is all about but if in doubt head over to sprinkleofglitters blog and you'll get all the information you need to join it the fun and shenanigans. Above is the picture to represent my day. I was at work today as I have a Saturday job as a waitress. I have to say I love my job it's so much fun! I get to make coffees with the fancy coffee machine, take orders and talk to lots of different people I wouldn't get to talk to if I didn't work!
Catchya Later DaisyAndMints x

4 comments:

  1. It's great that you enjoy your job, its always fun to make money and do something you like!
    By the way I really enjoy your blog and nominated you for the Liebster Award! All the info about it is on my recent post :)

    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'll head over to your blog and check it out :)

      Delete
  2. New follower! Found you through Sierra (msberrystylish) :)

    Its nice to see someone who enjoys their job!

    Check out my blog:

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following :) I'll go check out your blog

      Delete