Thursday 9 May 2013

Face Of The Day

So I believe this was from last week but thought that I would use this as a face of the day since I haven't got a blog post like that. Don't worry guys I remember everything I was wearing as this is basically my everyday makeup give or take an eye shadow or two.
 

Face
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum (Shade 51)
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer (Shade 010 Ivory)
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, I think the writing has rubbed off (Shade Fair)
Nars Blusher (Deep Throat)
No.7 Pressed Powder (Translucent)
 
Eyes
Selection of Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallet Eye Shadows
Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara
 
Lips
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Shade Honey)
 
Brows
Tease Eye Shadow (Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallet)
MUA Clear Mascara
 
Catcha Later DaisyAndMints x


20 comments:

  1. What a pretty look! NARS Deep Throat is my all-time favourite blush- it looks lovely on you! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I found it so hard trying to find a blush on the high street that suited me.

      Delete
  2. You are so pretty :') I love your make-up its very natural I will have to try some of these products out as they look great on you :D xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) and you should I think they're all amazing :)

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful! I love how subtle you've applied your blusher.. love this look :)) xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you :) I don't like looking too blushed for an everyday look :P x

      Delete
  4. Love your eye makeup :) And the lip colour.. or just the whole look, haha! x

    Holly | http://touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely prefer emphasis on the eyes but when I found the balm stain thing it was like woah must have :) x

      Delete
  5. really pretty natural look (:
    beautiful! x

    Natali Crystal x
    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. the nars blusher looks really pretty on you!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I really like the colour of it!

      Delete
  7. Your eyebrows look really defined, lovely :)

    P.S have just nominated you for a liebster award. Hope you don't mind and you've not done it before! You can find it here http://nataliewrites.co.uk :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! my eyebrows are my nemesis, so that is a real complement :)x

      Delete
  8. You're so naturally pretty! also loving the cute blog design xx

    http://misshazelroxanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love that lip color! New follower here:)

    SimplySkinDeepBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete